To Kouba or not to Kouba?

1 reply to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 02, 2001 - 06:51 PM

NH Kevin
ThumperTalk Member
Member # 793
posted December 02, 2001 08:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK Gents,
It looks like we can get them for $11.00. If we cut out the packaging and instructions, it MAY be lower. I would post the instructions on TT or MS Word document and e-mail to everybody.
I would guess between postage and shipping, maybe a couple of bucks more...???

So we can place an order up front to Norm Kouba and each pay $16.00. He will ship directly to your home, with instuctions and "packaging".

If I am the middle man, the price should be $~13.00. It will get to you slower, probably by one EXTRA week. You will save > $3.00.

Several home made tools, or fancy screwdrivers have been offered by our fellow TT'ers.

Personally, I have messed with my fuel screw enough, burning my fingers, (thinking I was) turning the fuel screw but in fact never touched it. It is a hassle. I store my "screwdriver" under my crossbar pad.

All things considered, I AM interested in one of these things. If you look at it from a beer standpoint, I buy one 24 ounce Sam Adams (on tap) for $5.50. So this thing is roughly 3 of those (without a tip). I guess with a tip, 2 Sam's!

Tell me what you want. I DO NOT have an issue w/ being the middle man. Hey, 3 bucks is 3 bucks! If 20 guys buy them, that is $60 saved total (man dollars in the nuclear industry!). It may put us in some sort of favor w/ Norm! Who knows where it would go from there...???

This is what I have from everybody:

The Missile
Awesome. Where do I mail my check ?

Mike in Silicon valley
I'm all over that! Keep us posted.
Mike

armourbl
count me in.
ben

robman
I'm in for one.

Pooley
I'd be in for one.

YAMAKAZE
OK I'm IN

scott h
Thanks for your efforts & count me in for one.

rm
i'll take one

wrRemo
Add me to the list!

Rocky
Please add me to the list.

RKRYG99
Please count me in.The check will be in the mail as soon as I see an address to send it to.
Thanks

Guy
Kevin as per my PM to you I am def interested in this tool, count me in

Michael
I want one also (probably two with Unkle Moose)......PayPal would reduce your headaches a lot as you move forward with this. Might be worth your time to set up an account.

BK14MX
I'm in for two of them.

jt911
I'm in on the deal.

Paul J. Carter
I'm in!

BPINE
I would be interested in one if it works out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf

Posted December 03, 2001 - 05:58 AM

huh would you like to see my Kuaba!!!lol :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.