Big Chest Protector

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 26, 2001 - 12:20 PM

Hello again everyone. I see a few posts about chest protectors. Now I have a problem, as some of you might know I'm 6'1" and 270lbs. I need a protector that will fit around my belly. Alot of beerto say the least! Can anyone help? Please reply!

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 26, 2001 - 02:14 PM

The Acerbis Zoom Plus is the largest that I know of. It's what I use - 6'4", 250#

• slr

Posted April 27, 2001 - 08:34 AM

HRP XL fits perfect

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 27, 2001 - 11:10 AM

Brian, I just ordered a Acerbis Zoom Plus. Hopefully it will be here in a week or so. I'll keep ypu posted if you like to let you know how it works out.

• trailguy

Posted April 27, 2001 - 12:36 PM

I purchased an Acerbis Zoom Plus and had to send it back. 6'5, 215lbs, thats right, tall and lean, way to big for my skinny butt. Lets do switchbacks...... :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 01, 2001 - 11:01 AM

The Acerbis Zoom bodyarmor fits perfect, thanks.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.