Site updated...

7 replies to this topic
  • motoman393

Posted December 01, 2001 - 07:52 PM

Hey TTalkers,

I have been busy the last few days updating my site with a totally new look! The old site used to take awhile to load with a 56k modem, the new one is much quicker, and IMO looks better too!

I added about 10 new tech articles in the Tech Articles Section of my site including the new fuel screw mod, DaveJ's microfiche, 4 new suspension tools/directions, fixing the chain slider, header guard, installing fastline front brake (cr routed), etc, etc! Drop me an email at if you have any tools/tips that you would like to be posted on my site! Let me know what you think. Thanks,

• yzernie

Posted December 02, 2001 - 02:57 AM

Very nice!!!

• dirtdad

Posted December 02, 2001 - 03:36 AM

Very impressive Garrett! :)

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 02, 2001 - 03:42 AM

I was looking forward to your site, but it won't open in my Netscape 4.6. I just get a blank screen. :) I don't have time at the moment to figure out why, but I have received similar results with Netscape in the past when I accidentally left out a closing tag, etc..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MikeOK

Posted December 02, 2001 - 10:32 PM

Very good job Garrett, one of the better web sites I've seen on our bikes, keep it coming!

• motoman393

Posted December 02, 2001 - 12:07 PM

I also have Netscape 4.6 and the newer 6.0 version. Your right it doesn't work in 4.6 (which I wasnt aware of until now...thanks) this is because the older Netscape doesnt support some of the new html <tags> especially table commands. It looks great on 6.0 and Internet Explorer, I will get it fixed in the next week or so. Thanks,

• sirthumpalot

Posted December 02, 2001 - 02:32 PM

I know that it's impossible to be backward compatible with every old browser, but if you can get it to work with Netscape 4.6 then that would be great! I'm looking forward to checking out your new site. :)

• motoman393

Posted December 02, 2001 - 03:44 PM

Do you have Internet Explorer? I like Netscape better...but it doesnt support all the new stuff like marquees/sounds/advanced tables, etc! So I am forced to use Internet Explorer. Later,

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.