Oklahoma

oklahoma riding areas

15 replies to this topic
  • quickage307

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

looking for places to ride. rode tulsa mx which is only 20 minutes from my house but there only open on tuesdays... can anyone help me find some other tracks or open ridind areas????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live4riding

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

Check out Little Sahara Sand Dunes in Waynoka. Been there a couple times and it is everything you could ever ask for!

• 97wr250

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

Check out lake draper trails in okc. Its huge with something for everybody.

• Crash217

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Google search these places,

Scipio orv, gruber orv, reynard raceway, woodland hills offroad park, cross bar ranch, south 75 mx, sweet 16 mx park, stillwater500, appalachia bay orv, there is a place in bartlesville too and many more.

If you are looking for people and places to ride, check out the facebook group called "Riders" it is filled with nothing but oklahoma offroad and mx riders.

• longsb

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

https://www.facebook...141130339240580

This track is in okmulgee ok open 6 sausage week

• redleger

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

I agree with Draper in OKC. I rode there shortly after moving to OK and it was a blast. Miles of track. I have tried the area north of Fort Sill Lake Ellsworth and that was more geared towards ATVs. Very rutted up and not really a rhyme or reason to its layout.

• 97wr250

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

I just rode Draper twice last week. The red trail is a great mix of tighter single track and some room to get on the pipe. Had a blast, and rode right around 60 miles between both days. I should mention I am a novice rider.

• redleger

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

I just rode Draper twice last week. The red trail is a great mix of tighter single track and some room to get on the pipe. Had a blast, and rode right around 60 miles between both days. I should mention I am a novice rider.

If you and your brother ever want another novice rider to join in with then hit me up. I have no riding buddies around here so I solo ride a lot.

Edited by redleger, 20 July 2013 - 06:26 PM.

• 97wr250

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

I'm sure he would like another person to go with, but I don't live in the area. I was just down for vacation. I only make it down there a few times a year. I will keep that in mind next time though, always nice to meet and ride with new people.

• mL26

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

HA the rock at 12:35 i've had to stop and have my ex get me down it...at first i thought he was trying to tell me to go over it in the center and i was like "hell no, you think i'm nuts", the damn thing is scary looking.. I ended up falling the first time i saw it cuz i tried to stop so short I stalled the bike and yeh...second time round he had to do it for me again and well there hasn't been a third time but now that i know to go down the left side I may be more apt to actually do it myself...i need to grow some damn ovaries!!! HA

• ryano13

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Google search these places,

Scipio orv, gruber orv, reynard raceway, woodland hills offroad park, cross bar ranch, south 75 mx, sweet 16 mx park, stillwater500, appalachia bay orv, there is a place in bartlesville too and many more.

If you are looking for people and places to ride, check out the facebook group called "Riders" it is filled with nothing but oklahoma offroad and mx riders.

Do you have a link to that Facebook group? I haven't been able to find it.

• mL26

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

Do you have a link to that Facebook group? I haven't been able to find it.

Look up okc dirtriders on Facebook. I think that's what it's called.

• OkieTwister

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

up here in the NE just about everyone I know goes to Hogan's offroad park in disney,lake gruber used to be popular.

• ericz103

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'll be out in OK visiting family the 23- 29. Planning on bringing the bike and riding since weather looks decent. Was thinking of going to that Jandebaurs since they are open most days, and maybe reynard raceway. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up and ride.

• fo-fitty

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

Lake Murray is really fun that's where I usually go

• yzdaddy

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

Lake Murray is really fun that's where I usually go

It used to be before quads took it over. what part of tx

Related Content

Where 2 Ride

D.A.D. Moto-X Park

N2900 Road, Duncan, OK 73533, USA

Where 2 Ride

23rd and Sooner - Closed

5078-5326 Northeast 23rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73121, USA

Where 2 Ride

River Valley Raceway

U.S. 59, Watts, OK 74964, USA

Where 2 Ride

ADA Riding Area

E1510 Road, Ada, OK 74820, USA

Where 2 Ride

Kaw Lake ORV

East Tower Road, Shidler, OK 74652, USA

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.