Good place to buy DVDs online?

5 replies to this topic
  • sabin

Posted December 13, 2003 - 07:32 AM

I want to buy some new DVDs. Can you recommend some good place with lots of bike DVDs. I have used amazon.com so far, but very little DVDs available...

• wrenduro450

Posted December 13, 2003 - 08:08 PM

what kind of dvds are you needing? :).If you need some dirt bike ones I have some .I got them from impact vid. can sell for 20 bucks a pop still new and wrapped up. :thumbsup:pm me let me know

• MiniMadMan50

Posted December 13, 2003 - 08:34 PM

Amazon.com is too expensive IMO. Check out bestbuy.com or even www.ebay.com or www.half.com
I believe bestbuy.com has free shipping going right now :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted December 13, 2003 - 11:40 PM

Amazon.com is too expensive IMO. Check out bestbuy.com or even www.ebay.com or www.half.com
I believe bestbuy.com has free shipping going right now :)

I understood what you mean by amazon is expensive. half.com prices are really cheap :D

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 14, 2003 - 09:33 AM

Sabin, www.amazon.com is great!!!

• FTD

Posted December 14, 2003 - 05:20 PM

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com
Hoss

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.