I need 02 WR426 Graphics for right above headlight

6 replies to this topic
  • gawarrior

Posted December 13, 2003 - 07:21 AM

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get replacement graphics for the spot just above the headlight? I slid into a rut yesterday and when I went down something hit that white sticker and cracked the sticker and it started flaking off. Now it looks like crap. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to put there or where I can get something to replace of cover it?

Thanks

• tp3dxf

Posted December 13, 2003 - 09:28 AM

I need one to.

• MasiveMoe

Posted December 13, 2003 - 10:29 AM

You guys could just buy a package of white numberplate backing sheets thru N-style, One Ind. etc..and, cut it out yourselves. The other option, We have a local sign shop that specializes in MX graphics and can make you a custom front number plate. He already has the outline, as he did a friend's on mine. Call Steve Wagner @ Sign Connections (253)845-0771. He can ship them to you. Your other option is DeCal Works @ 1-800-843-8244.

Hope this helps,
Moe

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tigerowner_ut

Posted December 13, 2003 - 02:02 PM

Please tell me that you guys just like spending money or that your wife won't let you near the Xacto knife.

• darmino

Posted December 17, 2003 - 08:51 AM

Decal works 1800 843-8244 they will make you one with your
number printed on it,or just plain white

• Bamster

Posted December 17, 2003 - 09:06 AM

A friend of mine works at 3M and got me a sheet of white
vinyl (sheet sticker) I made my own. I'm sure you can buy some in your home town.

• racemile

Posted December 23, 2003 - 12:08 PM

Buy straight background stickers and cut out your own. I did black backgrounds on mine and it came out sweet.

Racemile

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.