2007 wr450f weit loss and bling ? Wht ya done to get weight down ? Alternative to blue attire ?

25 replies to this topic
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted June 27, 2013 - 01:26 PM

If you don't like the content of a post, don't open it. If it disturbs you to see someone ask something that's been asked before, that's going to have to be your problem. I can tell you right now that it doesn't bother the site owners in the least.

There are far more constructive ways to point out a previous thread on any subject, and abuses of one member by another for failing to use the site according to your wishes will not be tolerated.

ThumperTalk has a rep for being a reasonably good place to get solid information. BS like what happened here is not how that came about.

What BS? I don't understand all the comments.

• miweber929

Posted June 27, 2013 - 03:10 PM

What BS? I don't understand all the comments.

It was directed at me and my comments that were deleted by Grey last week.

It's done, its over, I now have two "warning" points so I've learned my lesson and must watch my "berating" of people I am told. No harm.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted June 27, 2013 - 03:27 PM

It was directed at me and my comments that were deleted by Grey last week.

It's done, its over, I now have two "warning" points so I've learned my lesson and must watch my "berating" of people I am told. No harm.

Well aren't you the evil one...
[size=4]I've been banished three times in the last 5 years....[/size]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • still2smokin

Posted June 27, 2013 - 06:09 PM

CaveMike spend lot of time try take weight off him first 07wr450f. Him do lots of stuff, exhaust, battery, remove lights, take off coolant recovery tank, take off kickstand, do few other things. Add up to 10 lbs easy, and when him ride bike, him not really notice. Wr be big fat lady. If big fat lady lose 10lbs, usually still big fat lady after. Most times even if big fat lady lose 20lbs, her still be big fat lady after. You no try turn fat lady into skinny one. If sexy skinny lady what you want, go buy yz250 2stroke like CaveMike did. CaveMike also get almost brand new plated 07wr450, and him going let her be big fat lady her want be this time. Him no waste time or money on bike diet.

WR need 3 things before good to go:
Exhaust & jetting- these 2 really wake up fat lady, make bike faster and this help make it feel lighter
Suspension revalve- keep bike from wallowing at speed, bottoming out too easy. This also make bike feel more precise, turn better.

Those 3 make much bigger difference than if you took 15 lbs off stock bike.

Holy crap where Cave Mike been, did he fall off edge of flat earth ? Need go back Pi Pi soon
minus sloopy mud and snow , me got knee fixed and chucked the 2smoker, ready to kickass.

• CaveMike

Posted June 27, 2013 - 06:35 PM

CaveMike see wr pictures. CaveMike also see you manage blow up wr too? How manage do that? Wr not be bulletproof?

• still2smokin

Posted June 27, 2013 - 10:25 PM

CaveMike see wr pictures. CaveMike also see you manage blow up wr too? How manage do that? Wr not be bulletproof?

As usual machine smarter than me ,but me swear not my fault ..........want go smash previous owner with rock......big rock .

Great, now I will be talking this way for the next day or two.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.