2012-13 WR450F Header Pipe

1 reply to this topic
  • itrack

Posted June 07, 2013 - 05:19 PM

I smacked a tree at 20mph last weekend while riding Red River on the TX/OK border. Anyone have a stock header pipe for a 2012/13 they want to let go for a good price. Funds are limited right now and my bike is out of commission until I get a pipe. Its smashed into the oil temp sensor and throttle cable, also appears to be touching the rear shock. You can send me an email at [email=""]jacobgroves@gmail.com[/email] if you have one you want to let go. Also if another year pipe will work even if it reduces power thats fine. I noticed on some ebay listings they state the pipe from the WR450F 07-13 is the same? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jake

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123devinzz1

Posted June 08, 2013 - 12:38 PM

I have a 2013 exhaust on my 2008. seemed to be pretty close if not the same.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.