Hey a blue magic button!

9 replies to this topic
  • paul913

Posted April 26, 2001 - 11:35 AM

Starting troubles? You could always try one of these:

Looks way too wide to be reliable on a trail bike, but some of you may be interested.

• Michael

Posted April 26, 2001 - 07:14 PM

Don't forget - it only adds 15 pounds!

• Taffy

Posted April 27, 2001 - 12:21 AM

TBM rode it over here in the UK & they couldn't fault it. they didn't notice the weight.

i don't think it is wider & the mag didn't complain. all in all it is a thoroughly pro job!

not like the french at all really! don't forget that enduro is absolutely massive in France. i don't think the british have ever understood this enthusiasm & i'm sure the USA can't either.

just say you're a biker & you don't pay for a drink all night!!! weird!

cost is about another £1,000 or $1,440. you can also buy the bikes new & it's only about £4,200 or $6,000.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 27, 2001 - 02:31 AM

&%$#@!! Waa waa waa. Should have bought a DRZ if you want an electric start lunker. :)

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 04-27-2001).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 27, 2001 - 04:15 AM

I agree! E-buttons are for girls and streetbikes! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper_Darryl

Posted April 27, 2001 - 01:06 PM

Hey Jake You cuold buy a KTM,and put on blue plastic.Now you can have it all. Are you still up for the trials lessons?

400 EXC--stock&great
YAMAHA 250--sold

250 sherco

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted April 27, 2001 - 06:31 PM

Hey Bryan, not all for girls. Just smart and does not weigh 15 lbs. :)

[This message has been edited by Mike in Roseville (edited 04-27-2001).]

• paul913

Posted April 30, 2001 - 11:51 AM

Originally posted by Thumper Darryl:
Are you still up for the trials lessons?

I need some jumping lessons this week. Went out to a favorite spring spot with KerryT and Bryan yesterday. We were running up hill on a steep jeep road with large water berms. Basically I was trying to catch Kerry before the end and took a really hard/fast get-off! Ouch! :)

Sure, I'd love to work on some Balance/clutch/throttle/break/Balance stuff this fall. Should make for more fun videos, ay?

• Thumper_Darryl

Posted April 30, 2001 - 02:30 PM

Most guys spend a lot of time going Balance/fall/curse, before they get to the other stuff,but it is still a lot of fun as a change from trail riding. We will have to find an "imaginary" taller seat for you. How is it looking for Oct.?

400 EXC--stock&great
YAMAHA 250--sold

250 sherco

• Thumper_Darryl

Posted April 30, 2001 - 02:35 PM

OOPS Wrong month. Jake Calgary TT ride is in Sept.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.