THOR MX Gear

6 replies to this topic
  • G-Man

Posted November 30, 2001 - 06:35 AM

Thor seems to have really stepped up to the plate lately with their new gear and new sponsorship deals. I got tired of tearing through my moto pants with my knee braces and have even resorted to having leather replaced when this happens. The new THOR gear comes with LEATHER knee inside protectors and I liked the 1st pair so much I purchased a second set when my AXO's blew out. Plus for knee brace wearer's they have extra room, even though with my bird legs I didn't need that! LOL

More pant company's should follow suit as more and more serious riders are using knee braces.

Good quality stuff, check it out if your tired of tearing up your pants and graphics.

G-Man

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2001 - 10:02 PM

I really like thor gear also but myself and friends have had problems with the fingertips of the core gloves splitting open for the last couple of years. I stopped using them.

• scottzx7rr

Posted November 30, 2001 - 03:40 PM

They are really stepping up their visiblity also as they have signed Jeremy McGrath for the next three years to wear their gear.

Hey G-Man is that new gear the Core 4?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motojunkie

Posted November 30, 2001 - 08:08 PM

I find it hard to believe that Thor signed McGrath since he is part owner of No Fear. I don't think he would promote a competitors product.

• st400f

Posted November 30, 2001 - 09:46 PM

think again motojunkie its a done deal magrath and no fear are no more !

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 01, 2001 - 03:55 PM

I just happen to have a 02' THOR cat. sittin in front of me on top of my cpu!
They have some really trick lookin stuff!
Not too plain but Not too FLASHY!
I have a pair of thor pants that are 3yrs old and the only prob i have had is that damn 4stk pipe laying on me after a GIT'OFF!!!!!!!LOL
Burnt a damn hole right thu em'!!!!! :) :D

• G-Man

Posted December 01, 2001 - 06:39 PM

Yes I do believe they are the Core 4's, they are resting comfortably nestled in my gear bag anticipating tomorrows race! Check out the ads in the new mags it's those, most durable pants on the market!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.