No way ! Check me out!!

5 replies to this topic
  • spodeboy

Posted November 29, 2001 - 09:07 PM

I was checking out MC's sight, when I came accross this pic of me, my wife and two kids. I am the goon with the camera strap over my light blue jacket. My kids or on the left and my wife just in frame to the left of them!
Posted Image

• sirthumpalot

Posted November 30, 2001 - 03:55 AM

Allright! You're a website star! Looks like your little one in red is doing chin-ups on the baracade. Getting in shape for his first moto no doubt. :)

• Tim

Posted November 30, 2001 - 10:28 PM

You Rule Bevis!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxcowboy

Posted November 30, 2001 - 10:43 PM

That's me working on the bike and my wife trying to distract the ama guy so he don't see me putting on illegal parts.....LOL

• DaveJ

Posted November 30, 2001 - 12:04 PM

Actually, I'm the AMA guy in the photo, and that's my mistress telling me how unhappy she is with her marriage.

Ironically, it's all a matter of better performance, rules or not.

• mxcowboy

Posted November 30, 2001 - 12:57 PM

I can't help it I spend all my money on parts ie oil filter and oil and all my time changing it but the time i have left i ride. It's either sell the bike and save the marriage or let her go.......have fun davej

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: mxcowboy ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.