Yellow Plastics.

14 replies to this topic
  • spodeboy

Posted November 29, 2001 - 08:51 PM

.....Guys I too am hanging on to my 426 for at least one more season. Seems like that's pretty common amung hardcore YZF lovers. But, I need a change. Where can I get the complete yellow plasticks and tank stuff?
Thanks a mill.
Posted Image

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: spodeboy ]

• Psycho426

Posted November 29, 2001 - 11:56 PM

Spodeboy - One Industries makes an awesome |>yellow plastic<| kit which includes:
<ul type="square">[*] Rear fender[*] Front fender[*] Front number plate[*] Fork guards[*] Radiator shrouds[*] Graphic kit [*] Non-Slip seat cover
[/list]
[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Psycho426 ]

• Rusty

Posted November 30, 2001 - 05:57 AM

I have the kit that Psycho426 speaks of. It looks great and I get a lot of positive feedback from other riders. The parts are high quality and the graphics are easy to apply (just redid mine last weekend). If you're still using the stock blue tank, it doesn't cover the blue completely but, it looks good with the blue frame anyway.

• sirhk

Posted November 30, 2001 - 06:31 AM

I've got the full yellow kit on my bike and like it. I'm also running a yellow Clarke desert tank that is almost the exact same yellow. I wear shorts with Asterisk knee braces that ride directly on the plastics so needless to say my graphics are toasted!! It looks fine without them though and I also agree that the yellow looks good with the blue frame.

• john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted November 30, 2001 - 06:42 AM

That kit looks great, I love the Retro Yamaha yellow. You say that it looks ok with the blue frame ??????

Anyone know what the kit costs ?

Thanks,
John

• MotoGreg

Posted November 30, 2001 - 10:24 PM

Besides their oversized tanks, Clarke now offers a stock replacement YZF tank as well and you can get it in yellow.

• Taraker

Posted November 30, 2001 - 11:02 AM

I'm so confused, I think I ride a Husaberg

Posted Image

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Taraker ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rusty

Posted November 30, 2001 - 01:39 PM

Here's mine with a blue frame. The gas tank is blue under the graphics too. Since this shot was taken, my frame has been powdercoated silver and I'm running the black excel rims. Unfortunately I don't have one as it looks now. The black rims make it look alot better.Posted Image

Sorry the pic's so large.

• Hick

Posted November 30, 2001 - 03:42 PM

Originally posted by Taraker:
I'm so confused, I think I ride a Husaberg

Where did you get the yellow side panels?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2001 - 04:06 PM

Here is mine w/BLACK frame.
Simple to do with a little masking tape.
Took me about an hour to tape and paint.
No engine removal/or anything else has to be removed..........just tape and mask and be kinda careful that's all.
:)

Posted Image
X
Posted Image

X

I get a ton of compiments on the looks and more often than not ........"I thought that was a Suzuki!" bbllaaaaaaahhh PUKE!
My Response: You actually think a Suzuki would pass you that fast?.........YOU MUST REALLY SUCK!!

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ][IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAAABgWFwHduZ*kz7gpm!UsHJIhU9DA9nz4dHINnBDIr1QmRrtc43k*rweZMUPU635KqEdt3EBYzlZK2K6xN6kk*Qiflzxr4qqfwJ16s0U/finish-grand-junction(1).jpg[/ IMG]

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2001 - 04:18 PM

DAMN I CANT GET IT TO WORK
HERE IS ONE MORE
http://communities.m...Photo&PhotoID=6
X

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2001 - 04:21 PM

i JUST MUST BE STUPID!
I HATE CPU'S
http://communities.m...Photo&PhotoID=6

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2001 - 04:43 PM

i JUST MUST BE STUPID!
I HATE CPU'S

http://communities.m...hoto&PhotoID=69

• Taraker

Posted December 03, 2001 - 07:30 AM

I bought the plastic from Jeff over at www.mxsouth.com.

It's European style side panels from One Industries, but if you ask for yellow they won't know what your talking `bout at MX South, just tell `em to send ya a set of the European panels.

• Hick

Posted December 03, 2001 - 12:14 PM

Thanks for the info Taraker.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.