Motocross

Some Killer Photos from Thunder Valley

10 replies to this topic
  • Papermoto

Posted May 28, 2013 - 06:34 PM

Here are a few images from this weekend in Thunder Valley. Shot by Dave Trumpore who was kind enough to let me use some for my blog. If you'd like to check out the whole gallery, you can do so at Papermoto.com - Thunder Valley Photo Reel. Just wanted to share b/c I thought they were cool...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Papermoto, May 28, 2013 - 10:02 PM.

• baby arm holding apple

Posted May 28, 2013 - 07:35 PM

Access sure makes for great shots.

• T-Doshi9

Posted May 28, 2013 - 07:44 PM

kinda funny that you come here tooting your own horn like you did.

here are some of mine from the general public.

http://smg.photobuck...der Valley 2013

Edited by T-Doshi9, May 28, 2013 - 08:50 PM.

• Papermoto

Posted May 28, 2013 - 07:51 PM

I didn't take the photos...just sharing some stuff that was i fortunate enough to be able to use on my blog. I'm not going to post the entire gallery in the thread...

Edited by Papermoto, May 28, 2013 - 07:52 PM.

• baby arm holding apple

Posted May 28, 2013 - 07:55 PM

:lol:

• baby arm holding apple

Posted May 28, 2013 - 08:01 PM

You should of asked me for Hangtown pics, looks as if you needed them.

Posted Image

his pictures are rather thick with the software

Edited by ossidog, May 28, 2013 - 08:03 PM.

• T-Doshi9

Posted May 28, 2013 - 09:02 PM

I didn't take the photos...just sharing some stuff that was i fortunate enough to be able to use on my blog. I'm not going to post the entire gallery in the thread...

so you come on here and your first post is tooting your own horn for your blog of photography were you post other peoples pictures?

Posted Image

i like some of the "software" look. i have a lot of raw stuff too.

Edited by T-Doshi9, May 28, 2013 - 09:03 PM.

• Papermoto

Posted May 28, 2013 - 09:37 PM

so you come on here and your first post is tooting your own horn for your blog of photography were you post other peoples pictures?

i like some of the "software" look. i have a lot of raw stuff too.

What does it matter if it's my first post or 100th post? Doesn't change the content on my blog, the way the photos look or whether or not anyone will enjoy any of it or not. And if you browsed around the site, you would notice that it's not just a blog of photography. I write weekly columns along with featuring photos & videos. Of course the photos & videos are not all my own b/c I'm not in a posiiton where I make any money off this...therefore I cannot travel race to race.

Sorry if it came off the wrong way. You'll see more of me around here ;)

• T-Doshi9

Posted May 28, 2013 - 09:46 PM

What does it matter if it's my first post or 100th post? Doesn't change the content on my blog, the way the photos look or whether or not anyone will enjoy any of it or not. And if you browsed around the site, you would notice that it's not just a blog of photography. I write weekly columns along with featuring photos & videos. Of course the photos & videos are not all my own b/c I'm not in a posiiton where I make any money off this...therefore I cannot travel race to race.

Sorry if it came off the wrong way. You'll see more of me around here ;)

i have a feeling that if you keep self promoting your site here and not paying for that... you wont be around as long as you think!

• Papermoto

Posted May 28, 2013 - 09:47 PM

Posted Image

You going to any other nats this year? Perhaps Washougal, Miller or Lake Elsinore? If so, I'd be happy to feature some of your work. I just started this thing in the spring & I'm still in need of good images most of the time.

Edited by Papermoto, May 28, 2013 - 09:55 PM.

• Papermoto

Posted May 28, 2013 - 10:17 PM

i have a feeling that if you keep self promoting your site here and not paying for that... you wont be around as long as you think!

Yikes... Well I wish I could convince you otherwise, but you're entitled to your opinion. In all seriousness though, nice pics from Thunder Valley. Checked out your photobucket & seemed like you were able to get some cool stuff.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Without Aldon Baker... by Racer_ex

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • 18 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

American Honda Signs Cole Seely to Factory Team by Bryan Bosch

• 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

2015 schedule is out by Dumb_Fee

• 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

CROWN THE NEW KING...... by husky34

• Hot  53 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

The dealer has called, and..... by hyper7driver

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.