favorite moto pic page needed

1 reply to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted November 29, 2001 - 03:13 PM

I had a thought. We need a favorite moto photo page here of some sort. Maybe everyone gets room for their one favorite moto pic plus a caption or something like that. Or perhaps a bio page where everyone gets one page to post some brief info about themselves plus a pick, or something along these lines and then have one page with links to all registered users bio pages. I'm hoping that one of our moderators can comment on being able to do this here or not. If for some reason we can't do this here then I have some web space that I will donate if there are enough interested people. What are everyones thoughts on this? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted November 29, 2001 - 03:16 PM

Woopsie, I just realized that you can click on the "profile" link above each post, which kinda makes my post moot.. heh.. woopsie. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.