Moto WR450 - Crash engine problem

3 replies to this topic
  • brycejes

Posted May 27, 2013 - 11:51 PM

[color=#282828][size=3]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]Hey Guys, unfortunately just over a week ago i put my wr450 05 model down on the road, made a mess of myself and have done my knee however the bike has come off quite well. I managed to ride it home after the accident, it was reving very high, as if the choke was out (but it wasnt) and i cudnt understand why. It backfired abit aswell. i got it home chucked it in the garage and went to hospital . my mate come around today to look at it with me and took it round the block. it now backfires heaps and is running SUPER rough. oil is fine and visually the throttle cable seems fine..Im not a moto genius so im out of simple ideas for a fix, [/background][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]im worried maybe its the air/fuel ratio thats somehow out of wack now? honestly stumped any help is appreciated[/background][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]Hopefully someone can give me some ideas or has experieced something similar. [/background][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(253, 253, 253)]anyway cheers guys hit me up![/background][/font][/color][/size][/color]

• brycejes

Posted May 28, 2013 - 12:04 AM

all sorted, cheers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamaharider574

Posted May 28, 2013 - 12:43 AM

what was the problem

hope you can get back on the bike soon.

• DrFeelGood

Posted May 28, 2013 - 07:15 AM

all sorted, cheers

:lame:

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. People ask a question in a public forum, get it resolved, but offer NO insight to what the resolution was. :excuseme:

:foul:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.