Transword Motocross Mag.

3 replies to this topic
  • jbird

Posted November 28, 2001 - 07:23 AM

Does anyone out there subscribe to this mag.? The reason I ask is I was told a buddy of mine that went to the Southwick National with me has his picture in the November issue. If you have this issue just look for the newest member of the Mullet of the Month club. He is supposed to be munching on a hamburger and has a bleach blonde mullet. Would like to get my hands on this picture. I can think of many, many, many good uses for it!!!

Thanks Jon

• SMP

Posted November 28, 2001 - 08:40 AM

Jon,

I have the issue and found the picture you are talking about, my brother has a scanner or you could give me your address and I will mail the page to you.

I want to do my part in making fun of the mullet people.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpy

Posted November 28, 2001 - 09:47 AM

I also have that picture, pretty damn funny!

• jbird

Posted November 29, 2001 - 03:17 AM

Hey thanks SMP! That would be cool if you could mail it to me. My address is jblain@fosters.com. I can't wait to get it and have some fun. After a few mods I'll be sure to post it here for all to see.

Thanks again, Jon

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.