Need help 2013 wr450f

4 replies to this topic
  • predator9791

Posted May 17, 2013 - 08:51 AM

I no another exhaust question but im not racing just trail riding. Just got the gytr ecu and tuner kit. Should I get the

Yamaha Quiet GYTR® Performance WR Muffler Insert to be used with the stock exhaust system to offer a power increase while allowing your muffler to pass the 96 dBA 20" stationary test.

OR

Yamaha GYTR by FMF® PowerCore®4 Muffler

Posted May 17, 2013 - 12:03 PM

I no another exhaust question but im not racing just trail riding. Just got the gytr ecu and tuner kit. Should I get the

Yamaha Quiet GYTR® Performance WR Muffler Insert to be used with the stock exhaust system to offer a power increase while allowing your muffler to pass the 96 dBA 20" stationary test.

OR

Yamaha GYTR by FMF® PowerCore®4 Muffler

From what others have said the GYRT insert doesn't offer much over stock. If your looking for the best power gains, go for the FMF.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • predator9791

Posted May 17, 2013 - 06:03 PM

Ok thanks for the help

• JDLowrance

Posted May 17, 2013 - 10:34 PM

Yrep, get the FMF PC4 and get the 96db QC insrert. Good power and reasonable noise level.

• _N8_

Posted May 18, 2013 - 04:45 AM

I am a "new" 07 WR450F owner and from what I'm reading the adjustable Lexx from RMATVMC sounds like the way to go.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.