Anyone install a juice clutch on WR450?

3 replies to this topic
  • Tawm_Dawg

Posted December 09, 2003 - 10:19 AM

Thinking about purchasing the Magura hydraulic clutch and was wondering if anyone else has done this. Pros? Cons?
thanks in advance!
-Tom

• Lukejt

Posted December 09, 2003 - 09:26 PM

Put one on my friends bike. It cut the pull down a lot, but there is still good resistance on the lever. The directions suck, but everything is good quality and installed pretty easily. Don't know about durability yet as it's only been on one ride. I don't know how anyone could handle the pull on the stock lever if it's anything like my friends was.

I've got a Moose perch on my 400 and it feels about about as light as the Magura on the wr450. Different bikes though, so I don't know if that is any help.

Lukejt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 09, 2003 - 09:35 PM

I have had mine for a few months now. I wont go back. It is so smoooooth! A little lighter pull as well. No need to compensate for clutch heating up like you had to with the stock cable quick adjustor. Instructions stink. When you go to install post any questions or PM us. Get a braided line kit for it as well. The stock plastic one turns brittle and breaks or heat fatigues quickly. :)

• Tawm_Dawg

Posted December 10, 2003 - 09:56 AM

Hey, thanks heaps on the responses! Sounds like I ought to go that route then. Wasn't aware you could get a braided line for it too.
thanks!
-Tom

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.