MS-Word microfiche for YZF426FM

3 replies to this topic
  • DaveJ

Posted November 26, 2001 - 05:42 PM

To all ThumperTalk members,

If you would like an MS-WORD version of the Yamaha microfiche for the YZ426F year 2000, email me at the following address.

djohnson@optimight.com

[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: DaveJ ]

• DaveJ

Posted November 27, 2001 - 10:15 PM

By the way, for those of you that have received this file, let me know of any corrections or updates.

I'll re-post if any changes are made.

Enjoy!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DaveJ

Posted November 27, 2001 - 11:37 AM

Okay...one more thing.

Don't forget that some ISPs and e-mail accounts have file size limitations.

If you requested the file from me, and don't get it within an hour or so, this may be the cause.

DaveJ

File size compressed is 2.1 megs.

• motoman393

Posted November 27, 2001 - 01:37 PM

I got the file DaveJ...very impressive! That must have taken a long time to do! It will be on my website within a week or so.

I normally use a hotmail account and this file wont work in hotmail because the file limitation is only 1024k. Just letting you guys know! Later,

Garrett

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.