WR Oil Pressure

3 replies to this topic
  • PBWR450

Posted December 08, 2003 - 09:48 AM

I read over on the YZF board about BC3 having some cam bearing/journal damage with one possible reason being lack of oil. I have changed the oil in my 450 twice now and cracked the small bolt at the top of the head as recommended in the manual. At idle the oil basically oozes out, not really any pressure . Is this normal?

• Beta_Man

Posted December 08, 2003 - 11:15 AM

I am sure thats normal. Thats all mine ever does and I have never had any problems. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ronnie Mac

Posted December 08, 2003 - 08:27 PM

Thats all I get from mine. I have about 4200 miles with no problems yet. Sure seems like a cheesy way to check presure dont you think :)

• PBWR450

Posted December 09, 2003 - 07:26 AM

Thanks dudes. One less thing to worry about! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.