Check this out...Cannondale testrides!

7 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 26, 2001 - 07:22 AM

www.cannondalemotorcycle.com/testride/

------------------
'99 WZ with all YZ mods, de-octopused, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean and Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

• Bill

Posted April 26, 2001 - 09:02 PM

Not sure if I'd want to ride one. Heard one broke in half (at the steering head) when a guy landed in the flat, after a double :)

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 26, 2001 - 09:13 PM

I contacted concord motorsports about a demo. They said they will be having a demo day in a few weeks.

Wazzuup Billy? Hows the moooove going?

• AngryCandy

Posted April 27, 2001 - 03:55 AM

From that 'other' site....

Regarding the "You Ride, You Decide" event at Pleasure Valley raceway this Saturday, the event is scheduled to run from 11 AM to 4 PM. You must be 21 to ride. You must have a valid driver's lisence with a motorcycle endorsement or a current AMA card to ride. You must sign a waiver. You must provide your own gear.

Pleasure Valley is located at the intersection of routes 22 and 403 near Armaugh, PA, about 50 east of Pittsburgh, PA.

Cannondale will have a truck full of bikes and quads available to try on either the MX track or in the woods.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 27, 2001 - 04:01 AM

Mike,
Let's plan a date to roost these Cannondales's into THE GROUND!

I wonder where we'll ride these things...???

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 27, 2001 - 04:19 AM

I am actually not interested. I plan on riding my blue beast into the ground before I get another one, so what's the point. Get your POS together and lets ride.

• partsman

Posted April 27, 2001 - 06:32 PM

Mike68... Does POS mean Prize Of Suzuki???
As in DRZ.

• mxlunde

Posted April 30, 2001 - 03:41 PM

I would love to find out some imformation about how the mx400 is faring out at the races, every thing i read about it looks like someone is trying to come up with new ideas other than the Fab Four. CL

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.