2012 yz450F looking for an aggresive top end Map GYTR

4 replies to this topic
  • max9string

Posted May 01, 2013 - 06:01 AM

I saw a 2010-2011 tread talking about all kind of maps didn't see any for the 2012?

I have full yoshiruma rs-4 pro exhaust

2012 yz450F looking for an aggresive top end Map for the GYTR Tuner, there's no top end on this bike =S and powerband is kinda slow =S anyone here have something gmore aggresive

• grayracer513

Posted May 01, 2013 - 06:59 AM

Try the Jay Marmont map.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WouldsAssassin

Posted May 01, 2013 - 11:15 AM

Marmont map or the any of the GYTR maps are worth trying. My stock 11 came to me with the "full mod list of GYTR parts" mapping. It intensified the off idle bark but the top end was pretty impressive. It didn't work for my style of off road riding. The important thing is to use these canned maps like a food recipe. It'll make a tasty dish but you'll want to modify it slightlly to suit your specific tastes.

• luckyguy19

Posted May 01, 2013 - 02:46 PM

I 2nd the Jay Marmont map, I've tried all sorts and always come back to this one. Haven't changed a map in a year.

• NE14MX

Posted May 02, 2013 - 04:04 AM

The stock maps have changed from the 2010 to the 2012. The base line map is still all zeros in the programmer. I haven't seen any adjustments for the available maps to compensate for each model year. As has been said above though, you can start with the available maps and make adjustments for your requirements.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.