injury at Thundercross today

2 replies to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted November 24, 2001 - 02:12 PM

Was anyone at Thundercross today (Saturday)? Someone fell over a double and was airlifted to the hospital. The last that I heard he was in and out of conceniousness and they weren't sure who exactly he was. I just wanted to know if anyone knew this person and were they OK in the end?

This brings up another question. When I go to the track alone I put my med card and a list of phone numbers in the pocket of my shorts under my riding pants in case something like this happens to me. However I don't think that they were checking for pants pockets under his riding gear and at least initially he was unable to speak. What do you all think the best way to carry ID is when you visit the track alone? Maybe an ID bracelet or dog tags?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fastkevin

Posted November 24, 2001 - 02:21 PM

Blood type on the helmet is fairly common.

• tuck

Posted November 25, 2001 - 06:03 AM

Thumpy: I don't think any type of chain on your body is a good idea.It could turn a minor getoff into a more serious injury.I will never ride with my watch on again.

Dave

Related Content

Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.