Amazing photo's

9 replies to this topic
  • Dutch

Posted December 06, 2003 - 08:20 AM

I found this over on the Supermoto side of Thumper - Too Cool
http://www.advrider....> > agenumber=1

• Eric_Mc

Posted December 06, 2003 - 11:12 AM

These pictures are the best! :D It reminds me of my Dad when he was in Germany with his Army Buddies! :D Priceless! Thank you for sharing! :) :D :D :D

• qadsan

Posted December 06, 2003 - 11:43 AM

Priceless :)

• XR/CRDave

Posted December 06, 2003 - 12:10 PM

Cool pics. And we complain about our 650's being heavy!

• Carlisle1972

Posted December 06, 2003 - 05:54 PM

Holly cow Really neat!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • big t

Posted December 06, 2003 - 06:28 PM

Those guys are hardcore. I would never try to do that stuff on my Harley. :) :D :D :D

• jws

Posted December 06, 2003 - 07:07 PM

Those guys are hardcore. I would never try to do that stuff on my Harley. :) :D :D :D

i here that!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Roll_it_on

Posted December 07, 2003 - 10:03 AM

It is really cool to look back and to see just how our sport has evolved over the years. Could you imagine riding up to those guys with a BRP and saying "here why don't you take this for a spin" :) What really got me also was the lack of protective gear. I'm sure they got thrown off of those beasts a time or two. They just probably called the meat wagon, hosed off the bike and gave it to the next guy. :D

• Dutch

Posted December 07, 2003 - 11:27 AM

I grew up admiring guys like that. No posers or shiners in that group - just bikers.
I like that bumper sticker that says - "$15,000 and fifteen minutes don't make you a biker".

• xr650Lroostnya

Posted December 07, 2003 - 08:05 PM

Thats crazy trying to ride harleys off road like that!!!!! :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.