Lowering an 08 yz450f

2 replies to this topic
  • MTYZ450fMT

Posted April 26, 2013 - 09:20 AM

Ordered one of these today....
http://www.motorcycl...wering-link-yzf
Ill let you guys know how it works out since there are lots of people interested in lowering these 450s.Has anyone else used one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ekulb14

Posted April 26, 2013 - 06:08 PM

yeh my brother has one on his 08 it works very well. be sure to reset your sag to get the full benefit.

Edited by ekulb14, April 26, 2013 - 06:08 PM.

• MTYZ450fMT

Posted April 29, 2013 - 06:10 PM

OK got it installed,adjusted the front forks and took it for a rip.Feels WAY better,corners better and I dont feel like I might tip over every time I come to a stop.Ill adjust the SAG and lighten up the front a bit tomorow and ride again,Id recommend this piece to anyone who is my size (5"10" short legs).I also took an inch out of the foam on the seat,the height at the lowest part of the seat is now 33.5"
Posted Image
Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.