Low Mounted Front Fender?

7 replies to this topic
  • Calkins

Posted April 26, 2013 - 06:14 AM

Does/did anyone make brackets or a kit to have a low mounted front fender? Like, something that clamps to the lower fork legs? I am wanting such thing for an '06 450, and looks similar to that attached photo.

VCrossMax.jpg

• MTYZ450fMT

Posted April 26, 2013 - 01:38 PM

Might as well take it off that lil thing isnt going to do much.

• Will.A.R.

Posted April 26, 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'd just like to know if that hill climber with the Vmax engine is real??? I miss my Max, had a Busa still wasn't a Vmax.

• grayracer513

Posted April 26, 2013 - 05:57 PM

I'd just like to know if that hill climber with the Vmax engine is real??? I miss my Max, had a Busa still wasn't a Vmax.

Say it slowly with me "Pho To Shop".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ekulb14

Posted April 26, 2013 - 06:03 PM

probley just be best to make one your self

• Will.A.R.

Posted April 27, 2013 - 02:53 PM

Say it slowly with me "Pho To Shop".

Yes I'm quite a ware. Jeeees kill a dream in a minute. Guess 120 hp at the rear wheel on a 110 rear tire wouldn't translate into much forward motion lol

• grayracer513

Posted April 27, 2013 - 06:45 PM

120 at least. It would result in a really deep ditch almost instantly..:smirk:

Hey, they run nitro burning 2 liter twins, don't they?

• Wiz636

Posted April 29, 2013 - 03:34 PM

I would say that it is photoshopped, but if it was real I'm sure it is custom work and not a bolt-on mod. You would need to mount the fender to the fork protectors that travel up and down with the fork sliders.

And BTW, that would be a bada$$ bike!

Edited by Wiz636, April 29, 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.