Auto clutches???

23 replies to this topic
  • willy_fitz

Posted December 19, 2003 - 08:34 PM

the temps around here all have a minus sign in front of them so I went skiing instead of mounting up the new z-start. Skiing was pretty good too and I didn't get dirty when I crashed for a change :)

• HighPlainsWR

Posted December 20, 2003 - 08:07 PM

Willy. You inspire my Norwegian roots. How could I forget the feeling of an icy downhill on an eight-man tobagan ? Still, I have hung up the Atomic 207 GPs, at least for a couple of times each Winter in CO. Now I crave a phat WR450 midrange coming on in 3rd gear in sandy CO creek bed. I need help !!! Is this permanent ? Will I ever ski again ? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted December 20, 2003 - 10:40 PM

Not too warm here, but not too cold either. :)

Posted Image

• icerider

Posted December 21, 2003 - 07:56 AM

Yesterday we had a high of 36 with our normal 10-15mph wind, but I did have a chance to ride a bike I just bought for my wife, a 1978 Yamaha DT125 WOW if you dont think bikes have come a long way just ride one of these compared to oue WR's :D I cant beleive this is what i used to ride when I was back in school, its a perfect bike and it was fun to get out and ride but I think I will stick with my WR instead :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.