Looking for an exhaust

8 replies to this topic
  • Carlcox89

Posted April 19, 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hi, i'm looking for an exhaust that will give me more top-end,
I was looking for Leo Vince x3 vs FMF Powercore 4, but i read somewhere that powercore4 will give me less top-end ...
what do you guys think ?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 19, 2013 - 01:29 PM

Hi, i'm looking for an exhaust that will give me more top-end,
I was looking for Leo Vince x3 vs FMF Powercore 4, but i read somewhere that powercore4 will give me less top-end ...
what do you guys think ?

I have a YZ header and a FMF 4.1 Ti I'll make you a great deal on, if you are interested....

• tomerb

Posted April 19, 2013 - 02:25 PM

Shipping to Portugal will be rather expensive!!

• n16ht5

Posted April 19, 2013 - 04:20 PM

for cheap you can't beat the Lexx. how loud can you be?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Carlcox89

Posted April 19, 2013 - 04:22 PM

@ Krannie, yeah, shipping to portugal would make the deal very expensive like tomerb said :/
@ n16th5 i dont have any problem with the sound... i just want an exhaust that will give me a little more top end. I've already opened the stock one (Removed the two baffles, it goes loud but i noticed i lost a little top end)

• MattVaughan

Posted April 22, 2013 - 05:53 AM

I have a White Brothers pipe with 16 discs .. Wads of low and high end, and not much louder than stock

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:09 AM

I have a White Brothers pipe with 16 discs .. Wads of low and high end, and not much louder than stock

White Brothers is no longer

• n16ht5

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:13 AM

$$$ how much do you have???

Cheap - Lexx
Mid - DR D, Leo Vince
High - Akrapovic

• Carlcox89

Posted April 22, 2013 - 01:23 PM

I dont have too much money... about 300€
i've opened my stock exhaust (removed the two baffles) but now it's too open when in high rpm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.