Help finding graphics for white 2012 yz 450

4 replies to this topic
  • 2012 yz 450

Posted April 18, 2013 - 07:21 PM

Cant find cool graphics for a white 2012 yz 450. Lots of graphics out there for blue bikes but not much for a white bike. Need some ideas. yx

• SparksXR426

Posted April 18, 2013 - 08:22 PM

Check out Yamahas site. I picked up a set of GYTR graphics for my white 12. Clean looking, not gaudy or overpriced. Got them a while back so you'd have to look. Lots for the blue bikes out there but not much for the whites I know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxstate

Posted April 19, 2013 - 04:00 AM

I bought a gytr (one industries) for my white 2011. Looks great, price was great from Motosport but it turned that I got junk...
Just removing the back paper from the pieces I could feel the adhesive was weak,
And for the first time in 15 years of applying graphics, this one did not stick well. Edges start peeling after two rides.
The kit was on sale, I contacted Motosport, with pics of some of my previous graphics install and got some non sense response
I'm done with Motosport, being a long time customer.
I imagine I got a kit from a bad batch as I've used One industries in the past with no problem

I just ordered this, as I was very pleased with what they did for my 2010 UFO restyled YZ250
Price is really competitive and quality on par with other brands

Attached Thumbnails

• YZF450__10-13_phantom_kit.jpg

• N2BLUE314

Posted April 19, 2013 - 04:56 AM

Check out MGX graphics. They are running a special on full custom graphics kit. It takes a while to get but worth it for the price.

• Chazmagnum

Posted April 19, 2013 - 06:23 AM

Senge graphics on eBay! Full kit plus name & # backgrounds for 150$ plus Steve always throws in couple extra mini plates.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.