Computer protection for 2011 wr450?

4 replies to this topic
  • Zombatar

Posted April 16, 2013 - 10:31 AM

Anyone know if any protection for the stock computer is available? I haven't been able to find any.

• BajaFool

Posted April 16, 2013 - 10:59 AM

I've owned three Wr450Fs and the best protection I've found for the trip computer is to remain upright at all times. :-). Seriously, given where it is located, you would have to have a really bad "get off" to damage the computer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EdgeR6

Posted April 16, 2013 - 04:09 PM

I'm going to be using woodsblasters bark busters which may help a little in case of a total upside down crash. not sure if that was the computer you are going for though?

• n16ht5

Posted April 16, 2013 - 08:13 PM

the computer is the last thing I would worry about protecting. It isn't going to stop you like a busted radiator or mashed head pipe

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 17, 2013 - 05:51 AM

Protecting it from what?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.