when do new bikes hit the showroom during the year ?

3 replies to this topic
  • yz125rider447

Posted April 08, 2013 - 10:15 AM

Im looking at buying a 13 450 but if the 14s are gonna be available to buy soon ill just wait cause i hear the yams all new and it should rip.

• npg24

Posted April 08, 2013 - 10:47 AM

i believe the bikes come out middle of the year to september maybe....if i was you id wait to get one

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DMC707

Posted April 08, 2013 - 10:52 AM

used to be after Ponca and Lorettas every year -- so September is spot - on, but now who knows --- i bought my 08 YZF in July '08 and they already had some '09s in at that point--- when there are not many changes, they may roll em out sooner, or conversely they may roll out a model with big changes even later --- the '12 WR450 did not hit until March '12 if i recall

• yz125rider447

Posted April 08, 2013 - 11:11 AM

Is it worth waiting for? Im not really TOO partial to any brand, i have a yz125 and a kawasaki kx250 and used to have an rm85. The new kx450f is sick but the new yamaha is drool worthy.

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.