Flatland racing speedo eliminator?

4 replies to this topic
  • nolo263

Posted April 03, 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hello does anyone have a pic of a flatland racing speedo eliminator on the bike?? I would like a pic preferably as close to the installed part as possible. I want to see the space between the fork and where the spacer starts. On the brake side the spacer is actually touching the fork and on the other side the spacer has a space where u can see the axle that seems excessive to me. I did not look at what the factory one really looked like before i removed it (like an idiot)..
Thanks

This is what mine looks like

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

Edited by nolo263, April 03, 2013 - 11:17 PM.

• rwebb35

Posted April 04, 2013 - 10:50 AM

totally normal! Been running that product on my 07-013 wr`s! Just be sure you align the bottom of the fork tubes by stroking them a few times before you torque the pinch bolts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nolo263

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:17 PM

Thanks brother thats what i dd when i put it together. So yours looks excactly like that? Thanks again and sorry for the stupid questions, I just do not want to find out i did it wrong going balls out at the ranch.

• JDLowrance

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:09 PM

That is exactly how they are supposed to mount.

• nolo263

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thanks for the responses i appreciate it.
Arnold

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.