RTC LEVER??

2 replies to this topic
  • yzfguy

Posted November 16, 2001 - 02:45 PM

can someone please explain to me what a "RTC" lever is??.. i am looking to make my clutch pull easier on my 02 426..i have a t-2 cable which made the pull a lot smoother, but i am looking to make it easier... thanks alot!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf

Posted November 18, 2001 - 10:24 PM

try the msr rapter it will make your clutch a lot easer it has adjustable pull ,from stock ,harder ,to softer pull i think its only $39.95 with the perch and seems like a quality peice. it has different holes for the cable to go into to change the leverage ratio

• candlkirk

Posted November 19, 2001 - 08:52 AM

I just posted a new bullentin on the RTC, Check it out. Buy one and you will love it. Chris

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.