Wanted wr426 stator? any one?.

No replies to this topic
  • sas1975

Posted March 31, 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hi folks. I have recently purchased a yz426 year 2000. I then looked on the trusted eBay and bought a wr426 flywheel and stator (although on inspection I believe it's possibly a wr400). On delivery of the stator it appears to be damaged by three bolt holes!! Dam those pullers!!! I continued to put it on my bike and funnily enough I have no spark (after grounding pink wire to frame). Think I've managed to buy myself a £150 paper weight off eBay!! So my question is has any one got a wr426 stator for sale???
eBay is throwing up no results over the last few weeks. Are they hard to come across?? I believe the 426 stator puts out around 120watts as apposed to the 400 at 80watts?? Is that correct??
I'm desperate to get my bike on the trails, lights are fitted, wiring done and road registered. Just need my stator!
Many thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.