Mobil 1 4T 10-40 on sale at Advanced auto parts 8.99/qt

5 replies to this topic
  • jim/boston

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:47 PM

Did a quick search and didn't see this posted; I just picked up 4 qts at Advanced Auto Parts..the sale runs through March. Figured it might be of interest to the guys (like me) that run Mobil 1 in my YZ 450F. Stock up now...riding season soon!

http://shop.advancea...servlet/home___

• etuke

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:53 PM

I got the same price here at canadiantire ,it was on clearance so I bought what was on the self.Too bad it was only 3 litres,may go back to see if they have more out back.

• Joe_Jet

Posted March 30, 2013 - 08:20 PM

Wal Mart has it all year long for 8.97....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • etuke

Posted March 31, 2013 - 06:05 AM

Wal Mart has it all year long for 8.97....

$16.97 here at walmart

Edited by etuke, March 31, 2013 - 06:06 AM.

• Joe_Jet

Posted March 31, 2013 - 07:57 AM

$16.97 here at walmart

Canada doesnt count ha ha. must be the exchange rate. cruise down to Wal Mart in the US and stock up.

• etuke

Posted March 31, 2013 - 08:02 AM

its the rip off rate,bet I could order it from the states cheaper than what stores sell it for here and they buy in bulk.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.