The BRP likes it wet...

2 replies to this topic
  • TORTURECHAMBERS

Posted December 01, 2003 - 08:34 AM

Yesterday The island I live on was under flash flood warnings and I took the BRP out to wallow in the mud. For 6 hours I got the pleasure of riding thru the muddiest, wettest, slimiest crap you can imagine and lots of deeeeep areas. The rain was pounding and water was running down the hills. Some trails were under water the whole way and some rivers so deep you would die if you tried to cross. I'm not exaggerating cause the water was absolutely raging. It was awesome! Hardly anyone was riding. If the BRP can go out and enjoy it, where the heck was everyone??? I saw some of the hardcore guys and that was it. Oh well, It was an epic day of riding and thanks to my friend Neil for letting me wash my mud down the drain in front of his house..... :D :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • big t

Posted December 01, 2003 - 01:47 PM

Sounds like fun. I love riding in the mud. The best I have ever done in a hairscramble was in the mud. I finished 5th out of 11. :)

• Redtractor

Posted December 01, 2003 - 02:12 PM

heres the pig after a hell of a muddy harescrable in delaware recently so many other bikes were burried to the fender and the pig just walked on could be the 140 terraflex helping out too !!!

http://www.deadzoom....le/Dsc01690.jpg

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.