Online Ordering Sucess Story

6 replies to this topic
  • bbeakley

Posted November 15, 2001 - 07:32 AM

Just wanted to share with you all a quick story about Motosport Outlet. I ran across their special on Thor riding gear ($139 for pants/jersey/gloves for 2001 COR3 stuff) and decided to order. I've wanted the Yellow/Blue/White combo for a long time but none of the local shops carried my size (34 pants). When I ordered online, I fully expected to get an email the following day saying they were out of my size. But 3 days after I ordered, BAM, there was my new stuff sitting on the doorstep. I couldn't believe it. My size and ON SALE!! They didn't charge shipping because the order was over $100 and they delivered in the 3-5 days promised on their site. I was very impressed.

I'm still a price shopper and they aren't the cheapest on some items, but where they are they'll definitely receive my business. (PE clutch basket for $139 comes to mind).

And no, they didn't pay me to say this, I'm just a satisfied customer.

• firejake69

Posted November 15, 2001 - 01:10 PM

Do they have a web address?

• Husker_Mike

Posted November 15, 2001 - 01:31 PM

I've purchased stuff from them, too, and have mostly good things to say about them. They delivered my order on time, in full, just as expected. They did spell my name wrong, but whatever.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_H

Posted November 15, 2001 - 01:44 PM

• bbeakley

Posted November 15, 2001 - 01:46 PM

Oddly enough they even got my name right (first time in a while...). Yes, they do have a web site, it's If you order something they send you a color catalog too.

• Boit

Posted November 15, 2001 - 04:55 PM

I've also had positive experiences with them as well. They worked with me when I wanted wheel assemblies, kept me informed, and gave me a decent price.

Hint: If any is like me an pays 100% of their own cost for riding/racing, then Bob's has fantastic prices on closeout gear. I got a pair of Sinisalo SCD pants for 50% off. Their closeout section is where the bargains are.

• 250FRider

Posted November 15, 2001 - 07:57 PM

I've also had excellent experiences when dealing with Motosport Outlet. I went to their old shop in Yakima and the guys were all really cool. Even the owner took some time out to talk to us. Now that they're in Oregon I don't have to pay tax anymore. Cool!

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: 250FRider ]

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.