Supercross

Any of you know a Dill Weed named Jesse Nelson?

29 replies to this topic

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Hey, What was up at Oatfield yesterday? As the pros were coming up though the Intermediates. Nelson comes though the S turn with Garrett Schnepp. Garrett is holding his line (outside) and Nelson (inside) moves from the inside to the outside, Break checks Schnepp and cleans him out. Then looks back to admire his handy work? Schnepp was next to him all of two seconds. What auh dick move. Called Schnepps dad to check on him this morning. Guess he got hit by the guy behind them and ripped his shoulder open. The sad thing is Garrett was a big fan of Nelson. Follows his FB, tweeter and when we were at the Oakland Supercross was pulling for Nelson the entire night. At least there are 19 other guys lining up in Supercross to cheer for. GO Zach Bell, Faith and Osborn![/background][/size][/font][/color]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • T-Doshi9

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250,250,250)]Hey, What was up at Oatfield yesterday? As the pros were coming up though the Intermediates. Nelson comes though the S turn with Garrett Schnepp. Garrett is holding his line (outside) and Nelson (inside) moves from the inside to the outside, Break checks Schnepp and cleans him out. Then looks back to admire his handy work? Schnepp was next to him all of two seconds. What auh dick move. Called Schnepps dad to check on him this morning. Guess he got hit by the guy behind them and ripped his shoulder open. The sad thing is Garrett was a big fan of Nelson. Follows his FB, tweeter and when we were at the Oakland Supercross was pulling for Nelson the entire night. At least there are 19 other guys lining up in Supercross to cheer for. GO Zach Bell, Faith and Osborn![/background][/size][/font][/color]

im sure thats exactly what happened. nelson has been a really dirty rider growing up and cleaned out your buddy on purpose! so that you could come on here and cry about it in a public forum. and that look back was deff to admire his handy work!!!! thats what we all do! stop crying and get over it bro!

• Flosi77

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Damn I should have gone out to oatfield this weekend

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Oatfied was typical Oatfield. AWESOME!

And for T-Duche. Ya, pretty much how it happened.

• Flosi77

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Oatfield is where slow guys like me go to die....

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Oatfield is where slow guys like me go to die....

Now that is funny! Sunday the local guys were out gunned for sure! LOL.

• T-Doshi9

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

i bet! from your seat on at the truck huh?

• Fryboy

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

My daughter follows Garett Schnepp on FB. He is a local dude in Ncal right? I believe I have seen his name or posts on FB a few times. I don't think Jesse would do something like this on purpose, it would take video to convince me. He is a local guy that has been racing around here (Ncal) for a while.

Update: Garett is from Napa per his FB. I know this dude, he rides Argyll often.

I am hoping this was just a racing incident. Facebook has been quiet regarding this

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

To Garrets credit he said it was a Text Book break check. Said was locked down on the top of the corner and there was nothing left to do aside from take the dirt sample. Garrets dad said it was a bit over the top but school was open LOL. We were watching going what was that? Nelson was out front with a good size gap on second place. Just did not seem necessary and poor ambassador ship by a top National Rider.

• Flosi77

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

To Garrets credit he said it was a Text Book break check. Said was locked down on the top of the corner and there was nothing left to do aside from take the dirt sample. Garrets dad said it was a bit over the top but school was open LOL. We were watching going what was that? Nelson was out front with a good size gap on second place. Just did not seem necessary and poor ambassador ship by a top National Rider.

I do understand where you are coming from... A guy that much faster shouldn't need to do that or really even get that close. I have had guys way faster than me take me out and it is very upsetting because when I pass someone way slower than me (they are few are between) I make sure I dont get too close becuase it is
unnecessary...

It does sound like a unfortunate racing incident though

• Fryboy

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:56 AM

Love the quote by Dad.

• wes513v

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Jessie was out at Tulare 2 weeks ago and did nothing but ride clean. Talking to him he seemed like one of the nicer pros I have met out there. I would believe it more if you said Casey Hinson as I have seen him pull a few uneccessary moves in practice. I would imagine perspective would add a lot to this story. I'll be at Oatfield a couple of times in the next few weeks. Awesome track.

• T-Doshi9

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

now see that is diff from what you said happen at first. now i would believe that. but i would also bet that there was more to the story further back on the track. not something i would do but if it was a show them a lesson type move then i can understand it.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Jessie was out at Tulare 2 weeks ago and did nothing but ride clean. Talking to him he seemed like one of the nicer pros I have met out there. I would believe it more if you said Casey Hinson as I have seen him pull a few uneccessary moves in practice. I would imagine perspective would add a lot to this story. I'll be at Oatfield a couple of times in the next few weeks. Awesome track.

Wes, this was not a practice. It was a 2013 California Classic AMA Pro-Am Race.

• T-Doshi9

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Wes, this was not a practice. It was a 2013 California Classic AMA Pro-Am Race.

even more in nelsons favor then. Racing is racing. I bet that look back was I dont know if I cleaned him out more than a haha look what I did move.

• Toylee_roosta

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

You guys are dicks, it's not like Jesse thumbed a ride to the pros :smirk:

• Flosi77

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

You guys are dicks, it's not like Jesse thumbed a ride to the pros :smirk:

Thats what all pros do right???

• Rich_Bing

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Thats what all pros do right???

I thnk you miss understood his post.

• Flosi77

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

I thnk you miss understood his post.

I probably did... he posts in very vague terms lol

• Rich_Bing

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

I probably did... he posts in very vague terms lol

Nelson is missing a thumb from an accident.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Red Or White Monk? by Squid_Racer

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Maybe RV should... by FinchFan194

• Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Seatle Bench Racing by Fryboy

• Hot  144 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Seatle SX Links by Fryboy

• 6 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

How many with a stomach flu? by pittss1c

• 18 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.