list of merchants not to shop with....

3 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted April 24, 2001 - 04:47 PM

List of vendors who support the greens: http://www.workingfo...ategorypage.cfm

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 04-26-2001).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 26, 2001 - 07:33 AM

I editted the message with a direct link to the vendor page. The first was a little hard to find. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 04-26-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted April 26, 2001 - 11:18 AM

I worry about you. How would you ever come across a web site like that! What hogwash!

We should start a grass roots campaign to start pressuring the off-road and access-friendly companies – just like the greenies are pressuring the firms listed here. We should start demanding our local bike and accessory shops donating to BRC, AMA and other land-rights organizations.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 26, 2001 - 12:12 PM

I saw a commercial on TV. It shows a lady talking on the phone in 1/2 the screen and a logger falling a tree in the other. Of course, part of the lady's long distance bill is going to the greens. As the she continues to talk, they reverse the fallen tree and it stands back up. I so tired of supporting those companies that give my cash to those that fight against me!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.