Another BK Mod

4 replies to this topic
  • Thumpin_426

Posted November 13, 2001 - 03:41 PM

I just finished another BK Mod to a friends '01 YZ 426. He couldn't believe the difference. He siad this Mod was the BEST modification he has ever done on any of his bikes!! Again, THANKS BK!!

• motoman393

Posted November 13, 2001 - 04:08 PM

Thats what I said when I did mine! But a few others disagree because they didnt change the jetting!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted November 13, 2001 - 07:13 PM

I was finally able to get my bike out to the track Sunday to test out the knee and the BK mod. I had ridden Ty Davis's trails and it seemed ok. I got onto the track and I could not believe the performance gain. It took me a while to get the jetting down because I live at 4000'. Once I got it dialed.....OH MAN!!!! I can already tell that rear tire life will suffer as a result of the mod!!!LOL

• 426_Monster

Posted November 14, 2001 - 02:52 AM

Please explain BK mod

• Psycho426

Posted November 14, 2001 - 03:23 AM

Monster - it's a carb mod to shorten the duration of the accelerator pump spray, go to the link below (Motoman393's website) for pics and how to do the mod, I did mine on Monday evening

BK Mod

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Psycho426 ]

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.