white brothers E series plates?

1 reply to this topic
  • yellowhornet18

Posted March 14, 2013 - 01:01 PM

So I got a 426 about 6 months ago and love it. I have been cruising the site for a while for helpful info and finally joined. I have an issue with one of my exhausts. I have an E series and love it. The problem is that I dont have a spark arrestor in it, or any of the baffle plates. I then proceeded to learn that I cannot get them anywhere and Vance and Hines were extremely unhelpful (as I believe it was them that acquired the brand). I was questioned by one of the coolest rangers here in California about it and informed that I had to have those pieces (no ticket). I was wondering if any of you here knew where I could find those parts, or even had some that you were looking to get rid of? When I get some good pictures of the bike, I'll upload them. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yellowhornet18

Posted April 15, 2013 - 06:37 AM

Admin, please delete. I found the parts I needed. Thanks

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.