04 Honda aqua trax f-12turbo.

2 replies to this topic
  • Cale450x

Posted March 10, 2013 - 05:30 AM

Hi new here. I bought my aquatrax back in October I haven't had a chance to ride it yet. It only has 50 hrs on it I bought I from Honda dealer. I was wondering if there is anything I need to know about them? Preventative maintenance, any kinds of problems? This is my first pwc. Thanks for any information.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • b1m3x8

Posted March 11, 2013 - 09:06 AM

I would read the Honda section over on PWC Today. http://www.pwctoday....isplay.php?f=18

• valvesrule

Posted April 17, 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hi new here. I bought my aquatrax back in October I haven't had a chance to ride it yet. It only has 50 hrs on it I bought I from Honda dealer. I was wondering if there is anything I need to know about them? Preventative maintenance, any kinds of problems? This is my first pwc. Thanks for any information.

I've beeen told to keep the wastegate linkage well lubed with somthing sticky and high temp. They can apparently stick and overboost the motor. Also all vacume lines should be watched closely for any heat cracking. Going lean with a turbo is bad juju.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.