Rekluse LHRB?

1 reply to this topic
  • drdanbozeman

Posted March 09, 2013 - 04:35 PM

Have a 2012 WR I'm modding out - have FMF exhaust system, comp ECU, Tubliss inserts in wheels, new front tire (MX952), Z-start Pro in stock but not installed. I'm going for a LHRB and have searched most of the threads with that term, including This Guy who installed a hybrid system he likes. Keeping the clutch lever and rear brake foot pedal. I'm thinking the Rekluse Brake Kit will work OK. Any feedback based on experience?

Edited by drdanbozeman, March 09, 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • n16ht5

Posted March 11, 2013 - 06:53 AM

I have a LHRB only without the pedal. If I didn't have a LHRB I would ditch the rekluse. it makes the system worthwhile IMO. Once you get used to it it works great

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.