please say a prayer for a hurt rider

9 replies to this topic
  • huskyrider

Posted November 27, 2003 - 09:53 PM

One of the young racers that my children and I ride and interact with took a bad spill at the races at Cycle Ranch today.
Kevin Salzar, a 250F rider, was lifeflighted to San Antonio with serious life threatening injuries. We're all praying that he will make it through the this and hopefully get back in the game soon.
This boy is one great kid, he always has a fantastic attitude, and has really developed into a fast rider.
You local Houston and SE Texas racers might recognize him as #854 in the 125 novice class races.
Please join us in praying for his well being and for strength for his family.

• jschner

Posted November 27, 2003 - 11:03 PM

My wife and I hope for the best and will add Kevin in our prayers as requested.

• PMAUST

Posted November 27, 2003 - 11:41 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to this young man, his friends and, family. Please keep us informed on his progress.

Paul

• bluebabyttr125

Posted November 28, 2003 - 07:30 AM

The injuries that Kevin has(that I was told):
Broken neck
Bleeding to the brain
Drug endused coma
And possible swelling to the brain
I will keep every one updated on Kevin.. Thank you for keeping him your prayers

Peace out

Blue Baby

• beezer

Posted November 28, 2003 - 11:18 AM

Let us know how he does.

It seems like everytime modern medicine makes an advance modern motorcycle promoters make the track more dangerous.

An address to send a check wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebabyttr125

Posted November 28, 2003 - 12:00 PM

Every body Kevin is awake he is breathing on his own and the bleeding has stopped! We are so grate ful that he was in your prayers than you so much.. He will be on tho hospital for 3 more days then he can come home.

Peace out

Blue Baby :)

• yam450

Posted November 28, 2003 - 05:24 PM

Our thoughts and prayers go out to this young man and his family. Please keep us informed on how he is doing. Lord willing he will be OK.

Jaime

• jschner

Posted November 28, 2003 - 08:30 PM

Every body Kevin is awake he is breathing on his own and the bleeding has stopped! We are so grate ful that he was in your prayers than you so much.. He will be on tho hospital for 3 more days then he can come home.

Peace out

Blue Baby :)

That is awesome news! I'm sure the danger is not all gone yet so we will continue to have him in our thoughts. Thanks so much for the update!

• yam450

Posted November 29, 2003 - 06:00 AM

That's great! Prayers 'are' answered. Keep us informed.

• Sylvain

Posted December 01, 2003 - 07:55 PM

Sorry to read about this young man's accident. I hope he recovers well. He has support from all of us.

I have 16 and 12 year old sons that like to ride. When I read things like that, it gets to me really hard.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.