Acerbis radiator covers

5 replies to this topic
  • E4x4Eric

Posted March 07, 2013 - 09:28 AM

What radiator cover will fit my 03 wr450 vith the Acerbis 3.3 tank? The stock covers wont fit right. Thanks in advance,

Posted Image

• kawi380

Posted March 07, 2013 - 10:33 AM

If you are talking about the shrouds then your are going to need some from a YZ of that year.

• E4x4Eric

Posted March 07, 2013 - 11:38 AM

So I need a 2003 yz450 shrouds. I bought the tank from Craigslist and it did not come with instructions. Thanks for the info,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rocky739

Posted March 08, 2013 - 07:00 AM

Lucky dog to find that on craigs list! I have the same tank and its great... As stated you have to get YZ shrouds (thanks Yamaha for making them a tiny bit differant). At least you gain some more options for aftermarket shroud decals.

• E4x4Eric

Posted March 08, 2013 - 11:22 AM

Lucky dog to find that on craigs list! I have the same tank and its great... As stated you have to get YZ shrouds (thanks Yamaha for making them a tiny bit differant). At least you gain some more options for aftermarket shroud decals.

Paid $175 for it.

• Rocky739

Posted March 09, 2013 - 08:48 AM

Paid $175 for it.

Sweet! I got mine new from motosport.com think it was 210.00 bucks. I was excited to find the Acerbis tank for less than an IMS or a Clarke as the Acerbis is quite a bit nicer in apperance and function than the others. It holds a lot of fuel (I've never gotten below 1/3 tank on dualsport rides). That's a good thing as my brothers Beta has a tiny little tank so we carry a empty pop bottle in case he runs out, makes the ride more exciting!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.