magura clutch users, I have a favour to ask

5 replies to this topic
  • zibbit u2

Posted March 03, 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hey TT ppl, I've got a favour to ask. I need to see what the adapter for the slave cylinder to clutch lever looks like. It's the ball end that's in question that would normally have the cable end attaching to the case side clutch arm. I'm going to have to fabricate one, but I need to see what the magura piece looks like first.

Can someone take a few photo's with the part off the bike and removed from the slave.

Thanks in advance, Zibbit.

• zibbit u2

Posted March 03, 2013 - 12:17 PM

This is what I have, just for reference;

Posted Image

• XLR8RR

Posted March 03, 2013 - 02:07 PM

I assume you're talking about this part:

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XLR8RR

Posted March 03, 2013 - 02:39 PM

[color=#ff0000]http://www.venhill.co.uk/Controls_and_Levers/MOTORCYCLE_CONTROLS/HYDRAULIC_CONTROLS/MAGURA_HYMEC/HYMEC_SLAVE_CYLINDERS_&_SPARES[/color]

[color=#ff0000]http://www.venhill.co.uk/Cables_-_Components_&_Kits/Cable_Components/Nipples/0412310_HYMEC_9-8mm_SLOTTED_BARRELL_NIPPLE_724_12.html[/color]
Posted Image

• zibbit u2

Posted March 04, 2013 - 06:13 AM

Wow thanks everyone

• zibbit u2

Posted March 05, 2013 - 09:26 PM

well my version of the piece doesn't look nearly as good as the actual part.. but it'll do for now. Not to bad for 35 mins worth of work with a drill press, vice, and a cutoff wheel on a grinder.. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by zibbit u2, March 05, 2013 - 09:29 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.