T-Rex sliders for 2007-2013 Yamaha WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • r1alvin

Posted February 27, 2013 - 06:05 PM

I have all of these sliders on my 2012 WR450 and they are AWESOME. I crash tested them too and they are solid. Made here in TEXAS, the pucks are all made out of [color=#696969]UHMW-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene).[/color]

Figure this would be a good place to post them in case anyone was looking to add protection to their WR450's.

http://t-rex-racing....p?category=1314

Edited by r1alvin, February 28, 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ahern01

Posted February 28, 2013 - 09:16 PM

The t-rex sliders are good product. I unfortunately crash tested them on my R1 and they worked great.

• allterra

Posted March 06, 2013 - 02:32 PM

I would be a little worried they would catch a root or ledge and cause more damage and the peg sliders look like they would fill with mud, But don't know only going by the supplied pic.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.