A perfect day on Bull Shoals lake

2 replies to this topic
  • utahtripper

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

100_2493.JPG

Edited by utahtripper, 26 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

• DrFeelGood

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

100_2493.JPG

The only part of Bull Shoals I've ever seen is right at the bottom of Table Rock Dam. HOLY CRAP!!! Even in the middle of August, with the outside temp at 100+ degrees, that water coming out of the bottom that dam is unbelievably COLD!!!! BRRRR...

• utahtripper

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

We've been up by taney como damn and yes it is cold there. Down further on lake, it is really nice, warm, and beautifully clear. We have fell in love with Bull Shoals Lake. It is huge and nice and quiet. You don't have the crowds there. I can cruise the lake all day on our honda aquatrax. I tried to download videos but they have too many megabytes, so I just posted this photo to show the slick water on the lake.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.