IMS 3.1 Fuel Tank 09 WR 450 needs YZ Shrouds ?

2 replies to this topic
  • TheCape

Posted February 26, 2013 - 04:53 PM

I just had an order show up and was very excited to get my new Tank. BUT to my shock the first thing the instructions say is I need to buy YZF Shrouds ???? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: When I ordered this no where on the web site did it say I would need shrouds. :naughty: If it did I wouldn't have ordered it. Has Any one had this issue or can you just make the WR shrouds fit ? I really want to put on a bigger tank since i made it street legal. Any help would be great !!!

Thanks every one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JDLowrance

Posted February 26, 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yes, you are going to need YZ shrouds....don't sweat it, they are cheap enough. 07-09 YZ450 shrouds will fit.

• TheCape

Posted February 26, 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well good thing I have a credit at Rocky Mountain LOL Guess I will be ordering some shrouds and a Graphics Kit LOL

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.