GNCC racing on Speed in 5 minutes!

9 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted November 25, 2003 - 03:54 PM

6pm CST!

Sorry for the late notice,but better late than never. :)

• timvv51

Posted November 25, 2003 - 09:15 PM

All we got were some dern quads. But it was GNCC.

• Ridin'_MD

Posted November 26, 2003 - 05:29 AM

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Those quads, man! Put those guys on a 4-wheel beast and let 'em start drowning in mud.......what the heck was that??? I though Florida was supposed to be nice this time of year. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted November 26, 2003 - 08:28 AM

Sorry guys, my bad. :)

I thought it was supposed to be bikes. :D

• KentuckyWR

Posted November 26, 2003 - 08:41 AM

They start airing on the 14th of December.
Details are on this site:
http://www.gnccracin...ews/GNCCTV.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted November 26, 2003 - 12:11 PM

I have a hard time trying to figure out why it takes so freaking long to put together a 30 minute show.

But hey! I aint complaining. At least they show it. (all 15 minutes of it) :D (15 minutes of commercials) :)

• KentuckyWR

Posted November 26, 2003 - 02:11 PM

The Bike are 1 HOUR this year!!!
ATV's only got 30 minutes (seems fair)!
Setup those VCR's and TiVo's!
Twice the coverage as before!

• RichBaker

Posted November 26, 2003 - 02:16 PM

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Those quads, man! Put those guys on a 4-wheel beast and let 'em start drowning in mud.......what the heck was that??? I though Florida was supposed to be nice this time of year. :)

That was the season opener, run in the spring around Feb or March....they're showing re-runs from OLN :D

• Bandit9

Posted November 28, 2003 - 04:27 PM

What do you mean showing re runs from OLN? The 2003 season has never been aired yet. Sealsco is the company that films and produces the events, and this was the first showing of it after FOX (Speed) bought the rights.

• KentuckyWR

Posted November 29, 2003 - 06:49 AM

You're right Bandit9!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.